Friday, December 31, 2010

The University

05122010(007) The place where we gain education sometimes gives more than the education itself. We human for sure need knowledge and science as they will, as we are sure, make our life better. But it has been quite hard when we are faced to the option, which one is the best best so we will focus spending our time, money and life studying there. Especially when we are demanded to pick the higher education such as university or college. To me, it comes to the time when I joined selection in my senior high school. I consciously picked the Indonesia University of Education (known as UPI) but intentionally picked the department which is management. Nonetheless, this university for some excellent results lets me to be the person like what I am today. I just feel the improvements along with the process of education itself appear. I don’t want to say that I am good guy or something, on the top of that, I just be grateful to God as He gives me ample of beneficial things at the college of mine.

 

It has been a year since my graduation and here I just intend to let you know the building or spots when I usually spent my time when I was a student – missing this calling anyway.

Here is the Faculty of Economic and Business. In this building now, the lecturer’s cubicles located and some classes are also available. The second building is know as Gymnasium – the place where we usually have sports competition and graduation or other vast ceremonials. This one can accommodate up to 10 thousands of people. 

31102010(002)  31102010

The shots above are swimming pool and track (soccer field) where I usually practice some sports. The entrance fare is quite cheap – IDR 1000 to 3000 for students and staffs. But for non of them, the charge can be two times more expensive.

 

Here is the main gate of the campus:              And here is the only bank that available serving us:  05122010(001)05122010(011)

(Though I have graduated, I still used the bank for electricity payment)

 

Well, here are some snapshots of other faculties:

05122010(009) JICA MIpa

(Faculty of Art and Language known as FPBS)       (Faculty of Math and Science known as MIPA)

I was fond of being in the faculty of Art and Language as the wi-fi was quite fasted than to the faculty of mine – faculty of economics. At MIPA, I pretty much enjoyed the lunch (not that often though) as the place is hygiene and comfortable. From last floor you may also enjoy the view of Bandung and I myself sometimes did it when having troublesomes in mind. One of the things that interests me is that, the building was the most awesome one as it is built by Japanese people mixing the architecture of Japan’s building and Gadang house from Padang (West Sumatera).

Since the majority of students and staffs are Muslims, of course the university serves us with the enjoyable and huge mosque. This is called Al Furqon and it has 3 floors for us to pray. This is the best place where students can be so close to the God. Aside from that, students may also have short relaxing time as the place is quite apt for us to so.

05122010(002)  05122010(006)

 

Spot that not existed when I studied at my university is the “Park of Knowledge”. This is set in behind of the main gate so you will see this when firstly coming to the campus. This spot is totally great if you want to take some pictures or learn photography. Here it is : 05122010(004) 05122010(005)

 

Well, if you need more detail information about the university of mine (UPI), or if you need to know more about it, please get on the site bellow:

www.upi.edu

Or, you may call me anyway. I am all ready to be your guide for the short tour of my campus, kidding :)

No comments: